I created the original of Midnight Visitors earlier this year after I had commissioned my friend Shalini to make me some copper moons. I wanted to create a starry night and I had just bought some lovely dark purple and blue merino wool. The meadow at the bottom is made up of a mix of greens and texture. The owl, fox and hare were needle felted on and it took hours to make them look as they do now.
This listing is for a giclee print of the original. The print is 51 cm by 46 cm it is printed on 310gsm acid free watercolour paper using Epsom ultrachrome archival inks. It comes with a 1 inch mount around it and backing board which are both acid free. It is wrapped in cellophane to keep it clean and dry. I have signed it in pencil.
I get my artwork professionally printed locally and they are such high quality that many people have to touch them to see whether they are the original or not. This is a Limited Print: 1/50. The original piece has now sold. Image also available as a greeting card
One of the photos is watermarked and will not appear on your purchase.
I can offer free delivery of this piece within 30 miles of Aslackby or you may collect it from my home. To arrange a viewing or to buy an item please contact me via email: EveMarshallArtisanFelter@gmail.com or phone: 07847 339344
More by Eve Marshall
- Autumn Stream Original Felted & Stitched Artwork
- Flower Pot Hare Needle Felted Sculpture
- Midnight Visitors Giclee Art Print Mounted
- Needle Felted Hare Sculpture
- Printed Zip Pouches designed by Eve Marshall
- Red Kite Original Framed Felted Artwork
- SOLD! Murmuration Framed Felted Art Piece
- SOLD! Nasturtiums Felted & Stitched Original Art
- Summer Hares Original Felted Art
- Tartan of Flowers Giclee Art Print Mounted